Two Month Mark...
I can't believe it. Approx 60 days untill I come home. Where has the time gone? I still haven't filled up my living room with furniture. I guess without cable there isn't much to do in a living room, beside watching a movie I guess. Which doesn't happen. So what do I do? I guess I must be busy with school, and well.... lots of sleeping. I'm such a bear, let me nap and I'm good to go, well and eat. If I don't get fed I can get grumpy. Ask my mom... haha. I just started going back to the gym, mon and wed... and I should now go after clinicals... This would help with the no cable/boardness going on. Well and I haven't even been to the mall lately... Wow, that's insane for me because I love clothes... But the reason being is that I found a new favorite store(s). Yes ROSS and TJ MAXX. Oh my, there is nothing better. I will never shop anywhere else, unless I have to... And I get to see Jared once in a while, and I've made some friends in my program, they are great, except they all live out of town. Boo, well enough ranting... Time to go EAT!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment