Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Flu season
I'm on my second full week of clinicals and it's wearing me out. By golly it's tiring waking up 6:30 every morning for clinicals then classes, clinicals and classes. Just hope this lil flu guy stays away from my home. Jare is starting to cough, let's hope he gets over that before it turns into something else. I think it's infecting people everywhere. Now im debating getting the swine flu shot. I have my flu shot, I just am on the fence bout the other one. Any opinions? Any had it? Not sure what to do.... Or even if it's being offered here... apparantly you have to be old or something to get it. I'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They're saying this flu targets the middle-age and the young, and not so much the old. Weird, I know. I'm in the same boat. I've read tons about it, and I'm leaning towards not getting it for any of us. Too much controversy I'm just not comfortable with, but that's just me. We all had our regular flu shots except Cor, and now he feels like he's dying from the flu. The rest of us have been a little "off" and coughing but nothing that bad. It's a tough call. Some health sites say it's a live virus they're giving you; the next health site says it's not. What to believe...
ReplyDelete