CLINICALS....
I was good, the night before... having a nice dinner, and an early sleep. What could go wrong... Well, My clinical pants didn't fit. Oh now.. after a cute little meltdown I decided I could wear my navy Wal-Mart pair..... no they weren't my nice expensive purple pair, but it was better than going naked... I woke up early, made some french toast and headed there. Only 20 min early... haha, didn't wanna be late. Got in and met everyone.... they were so nice. Everything I heard prior about the people and that site weren't so appealing. So I'm glad they proved me wrong. I got paired up with a recent graduate from my school. She was great, we did several portables, a couple outpatients and some inpatients. We even got to go up to the surgical suite and watch for a minute. She did the x-rays and I just hung out. Yes it was just like on the t.v. SO COOL. They were doing surgery on someone's spine. I think this might be where i'll wanna end up, we'll have to see. But overall everything was great, I'm so blessed to be able to do this, and it be something I enjoy..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Jocelyn you're so funny - I would have had a meltdown, too, but it wouldn't have been cute like yours! :) Im' glad it all worked out and you're loving it!
ReplyDeletetoo funny!! I'm so glad that everything went well! I never had any doubt in my mind that you would do great no matter what. That is exciting about the surgery!
ReplyDelete