Sunday, August 29, 2010
UPDATE!!!
Well I've been back in Wyoming for a week now and things have been good. Such a busy week, 28 hours of clinicals and 8 hours of class and lab. But Friday I ended the week checking of on two BE's and a SI joint. So I felt good going into the weekend, also I went to water world Saturday. It was nice to get away except the clouds followed and it was chilly. I really hope my time here goes fast so I can get home and see my parents house. Unfortunately I couldn't help them move, but well have fun decorating for Christmas. Were going to have dinner at our house this year, I'm already excited... weird? Haha, Doesn't matter how far away things are it's something to look fwd to. Like for example Cancun next sept... Well that isn't set in stone yet but it has been forever since a vacation and I think after my program I'm gonna deserve a break. Anywho, I'll post pictures soon. Miss everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment