2 weeks down, 5 weeks and one day left. Can't believe I have summer classes, I've never been in class during the summer. I'm supposed to be home working, enjoying my family. Unfortunately this was part of the deal. Although classes can be boring I am really enjoying clinicals. Such a treat to be in the field learning about everything, hands on. I definitely think 2 years would drag on without it. I am currently figuring out all the little details regarding getting certified in Canada. I think I'll be relieved once that's all said and done. Just wanna graduate, and come home. Settle down... well and Cancun, can't wait for that. That's sure gonna be a nice graduation gift to myself, a beach and the sun. Otherwise everything is good, enjoying my new apartment, new roommate, new workout program etc. Everything seems to be in harmony. Think a lot about home, but I keep reminding myself it's all worth it in the end. Also miss Jare. Not too much longer till I see everyone. XoXo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment