- I can basically x-ray any part of the body!!! We just finished up learning how to x-ray the skull, facial bones, sinuses etc.
- I'm at the VA right now for clinicals, tonnes of responsibility but I'm learning to do everything on my own, lots of brain storming.
- My classes are going good, Got four A's right now and a B!!! I know, I was so busy the first 2 months, drove 30 times to Fort Collins (45 min one way) that I was so tired I was definitely slacking in my classes.
- I only have 13 more clinical days and a couple more tests before Christmas time.
- Lastly I'm almost done school!!! Only 7 more months and I will be a registered X-ray technician (In the U.S.A.), and hopefully can write my Canadian national exam by Sept 20th, but may not be able to do it till Jan 2012 :(.
This guy doesn't look so good!!! Haha.


It sounds like school and clinicals are going really well!! With marks like those you are definately slacking off.....haha not! You will have to tell me lots more stories when you are home for Christmas! Can't wait. Love you <3 xoxo
ReplyDelete