Thursday, February 25, 2010
Just ME!
Its been forever since I wrote on my blog. I can't believe where the time has gone, It feels like I was just at home and it was Christmas!!!! I definitly miss my family and I can't wait to see everyone over spring break. Although it would be nice to be heading somewhere warm, I would trade it any day to see my family. Everything here has been great, school is school but clinicals is very educational. I have learned so much being in the hospitals and clinics. I am so happy I choose this field. I can't wait to finish school and get to work and travelling. Although things are good, I feel behind on certain things, like my reading, my blog, my guitar.... many things. keeping up with my family, and just taking care of myself. I finally got back into the gym, seeing how great my sister looks I definitly needed to step it up. Going on everyday now and i feel great! I also wish I had keep up with writing my friends. I feel like I don't have time and when I do, It seems there is always something else to do, or tiredness that takes over. Well anyways I promise to myself to start many things soon, whether it's before or after spring break well see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Joc! Don't kill yourself over not being able to do everything! Sounds like you're focused on school and that's a lot right now. Take care of school, yourself and your fam (and Jared please!) and the rest will still be there for when you have more time!
ReplyDelete