Getting ready to header home!!!!
Classes are winding down, I only have one more actually class for my radiology courses and probably just a hand full for my other courses. I am busily trying to prepare for finals but its hard. I guess over thanksgiving I will need to read tonnes and prepare. Clinicals are still going great, I only need to sign off on a thumb or finger, and a finger, hand or wrist... I think those were the two. Shouldn't be hard if we get some into the hospital. The only similar thing I saw was a hand which was in ER and was a portable, so kind of hard to sing off on that. I guess the end of next semester I'll be in a orthopedic center so if I need to carry it over I guess I'll have to. Otherwise everything is good. I'm looking fwd. to seeing everyone, my dad reminds me all the time how slow the time has gone by for him, even tho I insist it's actually gone by fast. I can't wait to work on some jewelry FINALLY..... and hang out with the siblings. Also see jared's family. I miss everyone. It can be hard sometimes.... Especially when your missing out on family events. So although I would just love to spend all my time home with everyone... I think I'm gonna have to work for a bit (cross fingers) that they'll actually let me back... seeing I can really only work for like 3 weeks. In which I would only work like 3 shifts a week. Any money would help... it's hard being a broke student. I really wanna spoil myself and Jared, and everyone else, but I guess that'll have to wait untill I'm a workin girl. Anyways, that's me in Cheyenne!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment