Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My first blog....

Hey Everyone!!!

    Not sure really how to work this thing, or even what to write. I guess what I wanted out of this was to be able to share everything with you guys. It's been three weeks since I ventured off to wyoming and it's taken me three weeks to really get into it. I'm slowly getting back into my habits and I'm finally semi-cooking for myself. So far, ster fry and sheppard pie. My fridge is stocked with juices (I love my juice) and yes Mom, I take my vitamins. I slowly got my apartment filled up with furniture..... My best buy: A table, $30 at a garage sale. I love getting deals. Also I've finally got used to my futon as a bed. I'm kinda short on kitchen stuff so I'm gonna have to invest in a couple pieces if I'm planning on getting creative in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment